CNC Granite Engraving Machine
CNC granite engraving machine SKD-1325SAII is heavy duty engraving machine for stone, marble, granite. The machine is with 5.5KW constant power, t slot table with water tank for water recycling, dust proof for protection of linear guide rail. This machine mainly for stone relief carving, tombstone carving and other stone processing.
● Machine Bed: High-quality 12mm steel structure welding seamless, whole machine body 600 degree quenching and milled by CNC machining center.
● Machine Parts: Gantry milled by 2M*4M machine center, other parts are aluminum casting
● Spindle: China HQD 5.5KW constant power water cooling spindle with 6000~24000rpm, high performance and speed.
● Driver and Driver: Shenzhen LEADSHINE stepper driver and motor
● Control System: NK105 G3 contrlling or NC-studio 53C
● Inverter: Shenzhen INOVANCE high performance inverter or Taiwan DELTA
● Linear Guide Rail: Taiwan HIWIN or PMI 20mm square guide
● Rack and Pinion: Taiwan helical rack and pinion transmission
● Ball Screw: Taiwan TBI (Z axis) transmission
● Working Table: T slot table, with water tank for water recycling.
● French Schneider Electrical Components, Taiwan AirTAC pneumatic components
● Dust proof for X/Y/Z axis to protect the guide rail and ball-screw, to ensure the long life of the machine.
● Rotary can be added on this machine according to customer request.
Z Feeding Height
T slot table with water tank and dust proof on X/Y/Z axis
5.5KW water cooling spindle(Enough and Constant power)
Motor and Driver
LEADSHINE stepper or Hybrid servo or Japan servo
NK 105 G3 or NC-Studio 53C
NC file and G code
7.5KW(Delta optional) inverter
Artcam or JDpaint
Application in ink stone, stone, marble, granite engraving.
A stone CNC router is a type of CNC router machine designed for marble, granite, artificial stone, tombstone, ceramic tiles, glass machining, polishing for arts and crafts, etc. The biggest difference between the different types of materials, is that you have to have certain “bits” or “inserts” to cut different materials. You wouldn’t use the same bit to cut stone as you would to cut wood. There is bit call as diamond tools with different diameter 4mm,6mm,8mm mainly used.For wood CNC working, you could use a softer metal bit, but for Stone CNC working, you would have to use a much harder metal bit. The bits/inserts have to be harder than the material it's cutting.