Here we introduce FANCH CNC Machines application for all kinds of industry:
Cabinet making is one of our most popular applications. Affordable, dependable FANCH CNC routers make manufacturing of doors, countertops, shelves, drawers and drawer fronts possible for small, mid-size and large shops alike. Cabinetmakers are using our quality CNC routers to increase production and cut costs by reducing material handling and increasing throughput.
FANCH CNC’s routers are used in sign making to carve signs in wood, plastic, bronze, aluminum, foam and other materials. Simultaneous 3 axis motion with the appropriate software allows full 3D capability that provides sign makers the ability to work with practically any material.
Furniture making is a highly popular application with FANCH CNC routers. Equipped with routing, boring, grooving, planing and sanding tools, our CNC routers are capable of simultaneous movements on parabolic planes using multiple heads and automatic tool changers.
A FANCH CNC machine paired with easy-to-use software can closely mimic the artisan’s skills seen in moldings, arches, carvings, corbels, as well as in columns. FANCH routers offer an Indexing Lathe that makes those difficult 3D carvings on cylindrical parts easy.
3D Sculpture Processing
Woodworking is widely viewed as a hands-on craft, but CNC technology can achieve the quality and repeatability of the cuts. From fine crafted furniture to gifts, a CNC router can help you achieve any possibility!
FANCH SKD series can do many 3D and 2.5D stone relief carving, mainly for sand stone, granite, marble, man-made stone, quartz etc engraving.
Though CNC routers are generally used with wood and plactic products, a CNC machine can also be used to cut aluminum. The possibilities are endless with a FANCH CNC router.
Acrylic/Plastic Sheet Machining
FANCH CNC machines are used in a number of plastic cutting and machining operations. If you are a manufacturer of plastic engineering components, vacuum molds, liners or inserts, a FANCH CNC router will provide you both economical and reliable performance.
Prototyping & Modeling
FANCH CNC routers are a perfect way to create prototypes using aluminum, foam, wood and plastics. Using a FANCH CNC router and the right software, you can reverse engineer a 2D or 3D model to effectively and efficiently create prototypes and reproduction parts.
A FANCH CNC machine’s ability to produce parts with unsurpassed repeatability and accuracy is key in the production of various types of musical instruments. Using a FANCH CNC router, you can create custom designed instruments that are tailor made for your customers or that fit your brand.
So you can choose our FANCH CNC router machines according to your products. More CNC Routers please check CNC Machines
Related Industry Knowledge
- The characteristics of nc open material software
- The direction of the future development of nume...
- The difference of motor of stone carving machine
- Maintenance and maintenance of laser engraving ...
- CNC engraving machine bed is made of thick stee...
- The difference between multiple engraving machi...
- The engraving machine is prone to malfunction
- Suggestions on daily use and maintenance of las...
- Market situation and application of stone carvi...
- Precautions for using woodworking engraving mac...
- What kind of materials can be used by FANCH CNC...
- FANCH 5 AXIS CNC Machine Router Application
- FC-2513TW Moving Table 3 Axis Machining Center
- How Granite and Marble Countertops are Made by ...
- Tips for Efficient Aluminum Machining by FANCH ...
- Top 6 Benefits Of Torque Motor Technology Appli...
- Extend the Life of Your CNC Router Machines Wit...
- The Relationship Between 5 Axis CNC Machining a...
- HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR CNC ROUTER’S BIT
- 4 WAYS TO BOOST THE PRODUCTIVITY YOU GET FROM CNC